Double Whammy is the seventeenth episode of the first season.
|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Air date|| Original: December 20th, 2011
Reworked: July 5th, 2013 Reworked (no glitches): July 23rd, 2013
|Shepherd's Pie||Buffer Bashing|
During a torrential rain, Sir Handel took the troublesometrucks from the quarry. They charged him down the hill and onto some old tracks and into a peculiarly placed shed filled with gunpowder in mass proportion. In a few weeks, all the gunpowder had been moved to Duke's old run-down shed, much to his opposition. The next day, Bertram was pulling cars up the hill much to hard, when the coupling snapped. The cars raced down the hill after the handbrake stuck and his guard jumped to save himself. The cars raced into the yard, then crashed into Duke's shed, causing the gunpowder to explode. The Thin Controller thinks that this was good; it disposed of the gunpowder and removed Duke's 'unsightly' shed. They decide that this is for the better.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- The Troublesome Trucks
- The Thin Controller
- Sir Handel's Driver
- Harvey (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Mighty Mac (cameo)
- Proteus (cameo)
- Monty (cameo)
- Patrick (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- The Skeleton (cameo)
- Bertram has a different voice in the original version.
- Scenes from this episode are seen in Conspiracy Theory.
- This article reflects the new version. The old version is still available on YouTube.
- The word 'feigning' is removed from the new version.
- Sir Handel's driver is revealed to have a bad knee.
- Some people complained of a glitch preventing them from viewing the episode. It was reuploaded, and so far, there are no glitches reported.
- An annotation stating "There were complaints of a glitch. This version should have none!" in the de-glitched upload.
We are having difficulty posting the new version. Please try to post.